なんて書いてあるか分かる人いる?

1名無しさん
2019-01-26 22:25:20
ID:nleJCoDE

Reporter: Why do you being naked on street?
Girl: I'm working for a PR agency.
R: All day naked?
G: Of course.
R: Do you feel shy?
G: A little bit.
R: So why you still do this?
G: I'm punished by boss, stark naked for one week.

[編集]
2名無しさん
2019-01-31 22:49:48
ID:xa5jfuBA

リポーター「裸になってかない?」
少女「今、プロアクの天使の仕事してる」
リポーター「一日中焼かれてるつもりか?」
少女「もちろん」
リポーター「まぶしい?」
少女「ちょっとね」
リポーター「だからまだこんなことしてんのか」
少女「一週間焼かれることも飢えることも両方消されるしね」

3駿太
2019-02-01 20:32:35
ID:0.mvdL2Y

まりあんの愛液パスタ食いたい。

4羽癒◆Lruj5CrD1k
2019-04-12 12:56:02
ID:aJVq/.rw

why do you being neked for on street←ここの部分だけ街って書いてある事が解ったよ

5斬殺師(神道信仰者)
2019-04-13 23:21:53
ID:rDRKIn4Y

Ben Sinclair, I might know about hypothetical scenarios.

Answered Mar 22, 2016 · Author has 1.9k answers and 2.2m answer views

You'll have to be careful of the ground. What's most likely is that you'll get small slivers of glass in your feet. I used to get these all the time (though rarely after my feet toughened up).

You'll have to be careful not to fall over. Road surfaces are unforgiving to naked flesh.

You have to be more conscious of the weather. In very hot summers, the road surface can get painfully hot and tacky, if not actually start to melt, and this can hurt more than you might think because little gobs of goo stick to the soles of your feet and come along for the ride.

You have to be aware of where you're going. You don't want to bump into things or end up somewhere tired out with no money to get home except by, you know, running back the other way.

You have to be aware of local laws (or sometimes religious rules masquerading as laws)

You have to be aware of other people and how they might react. If it's not a nakedness-friendly area then you might face hostility from other members of the public.

1k Views · View 1 Upvoter

6斬殺師(神道信仰者)
2019-04-13 23:22:08
ID:rDRKIn4Y

Ben Sinclair, I might know about hypothetical scenarios.

Answered Mar 22, 2016 · Author has 1.9k answers and 2.2m answer views

You'll have to be careful of the ground. What's most likely is that you'll get small slivers of glass in your feet. I used to get these all the time (though rarely after my feet toughened up).

You'll have to be careful not to fall over. Road surfaces are unforgiving to naked flesh.

You have to be more conscious of the weather. In very hot summers, the road surface can get painfully hot and tacky, if not actually start to melt, and this can hurt more than you might think because little gobs of goo stick to the soles of your feet and come along for the ride.

You have to be aware of where you're going. You don't want to bump into things or end up somewhere tired out with no money to get home except by, you know, running back the other way.

You have to be aware of local laws (or sometimes religious rules masquerading as laws)

You have to be aware of other people and how they might react. If it's not a nakedness-friendly area then you might face hostility from other members of the public.

1k Views · View 1 Upvoter
要するに結婚せーって

名前:

メール欄:

内容:

文字色

File: