葉っぱ天国で規制された男の独り言2

134葉っぱ天国で規制された男
2018-12-14 11:45:07
ID:RxPSKo3w

Because the incoming line is 7%, if it is assumed that the attack power has been increased by leaving 7% perfectly, it is necessary to cut the remaining 70 million × 4 = 280 million.
Even if I got a little harder to scrape it was around 200 million.
Now, if you confirmed with the same Riche that air and magnification, the fire combat of 335 with 12 combos, Qutugua was 24 million, Enra was about 33 million.

Kutugua takes about 270 million damage with Marubu magnification (3.375 times) and God Killer multiplication (3.375 times).

Enra takes 110 million damage with only God Killer.

Kutugua strong.

Since GIGA is a sharp decline of over 100 million invalid, it will pass through up to 400 million.

Now 15 combos of 3343? About 50 ten thousand kutugua. It gets disabled because it gives grandparents 5.60 million.
In some cases it may be better to remove two body attacks.
(Including latent) gives 900 million damage, the issue of No. 6 which can not become firepower by other than God is also out of the question.
Enla is exquisite just as well on the fire side.

Since 300,000 damage less than 7% can be suppressed to over 30000 by using Indra and others, if you stack multiple awake invalidity recovery, you can afford.It is a place I'd like to say that I can accumulate heavy skills in the endurance game with my grandfather, but heavy skill seems to be severe as the fire power group of this side scraps steadily (when combing to firmly recover). Adjustment will be effective without falling, so it is ant also to bring a weak enhancement?

名前:

メール欄:

内容:

文字色

File: