葉っぱ天国で規制された男の独り言2

136葉っぱ天国で規制された男
2018-12-14 12:09:28
ID:RxPSKo3w

· Change the terminal from iPhone to Mac and enter comfortable Sugi!
· At the present time, the scheduled recovery time of the stamina is 19:58 today.
· Stamina amount is 286
· 9:53 am. I am running the TV behind me (BGM state). iPhone 's battery charge rate is 82%.
· Masked Rider Heisei Ver.'S Phantom Beast Frame "Masked Rider Ou kiyou" is not possessed.
· Stronger is selected first as exchange frame. Zhao is the worst thrown away.
· Breakfast ... several oreos and one bottle of milk. The belly has not decreased so far.
· Why are you doing Horin Rinporin ... I thought that it was CM.
· It was 10 am.
· I do not mind seeing the radio / live archive of distributors who are always watching.
· Bullets easy to see ... Is not it easy to see?
· Is it because the earth is round ... because it is pulled by gravity? (suitable)
· You do not have to be discouraged. Is not it okay?
· There is a topology song or something ... topological geometry? That's right, is not it? Depending on the viewpoint, this and the same shape seem to be like ~.· I am slightly addicted to jargal. I like CONT, but are you still attracted to the two characters? I feel it.
· Pitagora Switch Nostalgic.
· Typing with the keyboard is easy.
· Apple products Recommended for my older brother's movies It was fun. The tempo is good. I also like the one-word comments of each application.
· Hiroyuki A guy who has registered channels but does not see the archive at all. Then you can not register (right)
· When I thought of something, it was an English conversation program.
· Because it is Fukutoku's hair, such a thalassara or something. It is hard for a toddler to do it.
· There seems to be considerable differences between men and women, but comfort before the appearance. A healthy body with no harm in everyday life. It is said that a healthy spirit lives in a healthy body.
· IPhone battery charge rate 94%.
· Is it better for you to care about line feed limitation soon? (Anxious mind)
· It is cold normally. How about lunch?
· Cup noodles are ... Naoki
· I do not eat beef bowl recently. Recently I have not eaten forever.· I do not like McDonalds so do not.
· The school food is far away.
· The food setting is more than there is. Rare gas that is still healthier than ramen.
· Families are certainly quite expensive. I understand Saizer but was it cheapest gust ...?
· Eat dities. with everyone.
· Izakaya is out of the question.
· Pasta is sloppy.
· United Kingdom (United Kingdom)

名前:

メール欄:

内容:

文字色

File: