ちーと雑談しようや!!

138MIA bogey◆9T/T0pG8Qo
2017-08-12 22:40:52
ID:zW7oH28g

Haaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pointless To Memorize Inklings That Might Seem Blind They Calculate Who We Are Shedding The Skin Of Bizarre They Make Their Poison & They Know Systematically, They're Low I Pile, Living Away I Saw It Happen To Faith Pointless To Analyze What We Cannot Energize Hatred Is Steering Me Wrong Because The Hope Is All Gone! And The Angels Fly On By Head Down, The Hope Is All Gone While The Demons Hide Inside Heads Down, The Hope Is All Gone The Devil Sets Fire To Evil Souls Worship & Pray It While God's Ambitious Plan Unfolds In Willow's Way Pointless To Weep & Pretend It Doesn't Matter Within They Justify Who We Are Shedding The Weight Of Bizarre They Make Their Dates & They Know Charismatically, They're Low I Pile, Missing A Soul It's Just The Way I Was Born Pointless To Weep & Defend What We Cannot Comprehend Hatred Is Guiding Me Wrong Because The Faith Is All Gone! And The Angels Fly On By Head Down, The Faith Is All Gone While The Demons Hide Inside Heads Down, The Faith Is All Gone The Devil Sets Fire To Evil Souls Worship & Pray It While God's Ambitious Plan Unfolds In Willow's Way Worship & Pray In Willow's Way Worship & Pray Nothing Left To Say, In Willow's Way And The Angels Fly On By Head Down, The Hope Is All Gone While The Demons Hide Inside Heads Down, The Hope Is All Gone The Devil Sets Fire To Evil Souls Worship & Pray It While God's Ambitious Plan Unfolds In Willow's Way In Willow's Way

名前:

メール欄:

内容:

文字色

File: