葉っぱ天国で規制された男の独り言3

865名無しさん
2019-10-04 12:40:14
ID:wuX7C1XM

While watching the blurred scenery, I began to collect the remaining fragments of memory.

Since when have my memories been lost? It was still the second day since I arrived at the laboratory.
In the laboratory, I was ugly ... I was surprised, received guidance, had lunch, so I had lunch. I chatted with Johnny and I was stabbed in something ... That was the last.

And when I noticed, the world of colorful colors was spreading. In addition to visual abnormalities, there are headaches, hallucinations, and some memory impairments. It shouldn't be permanent ...

… For the time being, Johnny should be suspicious. Something stings, severe pain runs, consciousness opacification, fainting. Was it struck by tight anesthesia?
Moreover, what does it mean to say "Hey, what's wrong?" When I woke up without any explanation or apology. I wonder what I did during the 30 minutes of sleeping.

And at the end of the staff talk, Johnny
”“ Daniel is more amazing ”
Talking up suddenly
“Oops, I ’m afraid. Forget about Daniel.”
This is suspicious, too suspicious. “Oops, I ’m a disagreement.” Was it something that was intended, or did you really miss it and tried to erase your memory? If it's the latter, it's a failure because the memory remains.

There is no information to guess the situation. Johnny is still unkind, but doesn't seem hostile.
Let Johnny, who has returned from somewhere now, talk about the background.

名前:

メール欄:

内容:

文字色

File: