葉っぱ天国で規制された男の独り言3

904名無しさん
2019-12-19 21:13:55
ID:/OjIf11g

Welcome to the best. This is a show where we find the best product in its category. Today, we're taking these four 13 to 14 inch laptops and putting them to the test and will tell you which one is the best. We'll looking and rating them on five different categories, battery life, design, performance, portability and the big one, value. To do that we will need the help of CNET expert, Dan Ackerman. Why is Dan the man for this. Just take a look. Dan Ackerman, senior managing editor. He's been with CNET for 14 years. He reviews laptops, tablets, PC gaming and more. Dan's love of tech goes beyond his areas of expertise. He's the author of the Tetris effect. He is also currently obsessed with 3D printers. Dan has been into tech for so long that his first PC got online using an acoustic coupler and a rotary phone. Welcome aboard, Dan. Great to be here. Thank you for the video very nice. It was hard to make you look good but we did. Thank you I appreciate it and I worked really hard to pick out four really great laptops for us to talk about all that 13 14 inch range want to carry around with you every day. I have got Apple's 13-inch MacBook Air. I've got the Dell XPS 13. I've got the Razer Blade stealth and I have Acer swift 7 and the first thing we're gonna talk about is how they all do with battery life. Now these devices are really different each other. How exactry do you even the playing field to make sure your battery results are accurate? Well, it's simple. What we do is we figure out the same test we've run it the same way in all these machines for laptops what we do is we stream an HD video from a private server and we see how long the laptop runs until it until it dies till the battery dies and this taxes the Wi-Fi antenna the screen video decoding so you're hitting it pretty hard so you get a good idea of how long this thing will run continuously if you're on a cross-country flight or you're working in an office all day so you know that it's not gonna conk out right at the wrong a second. What did your test find out? Well what we found out was and you're not going to be surprised to here this that the MacBook out of these laptops at least was the longest lasting I think the MacBook Randford six hundred and fourty-six minutes which is you know more than 10 hours that that's pretty good apples usually near the top of these tired.

名前:

メール欄:

内容:

文字色

File: