葉っぱ天国で規制された男の独り言4

266名無しさん
2023-05-31 03:09:37
ID:rZ4f6YJ.

The provided text appears to be a dialogue between two characters, 遠野 (Tono) and 野獣 (Yajuu), featuring various vocalizations and expressions. Phonological analysis involves studying the sounds and sound patterns in a language. However, since the text includes a mix of Japanese and romanized text, it's important to note that the phonological analysis will focus on the Japanese portion. Here's a breakdown of the phonological elements in the Japanese sentences:

遠野「アン、アン、アーンン(低音)」
In this sentence, the character 遠野 (Tono) makes vocalizations such as "アン" (an), "アーンン" (aann), with the last one described as "低音" (teion) meaning low pitch or deep sound.

野獣「気持ちいいよォ、気持ちよくなってきた…」
The character 野獣 (Yajuu) expresses "気持ちいいよォ" (kimochi ii yo), meaning "It feels good" with the elongated "ォ" (o) indicating an extended sound. Later, they express "気持ちよくなってきた" (kimochi yokunatte kita) meaning "I'm starting to feel good" with no specific phonological features of note.

野獣「イクワヨ!」
Here, the character 野獣 (Yajuu) exclaims "イクワヨ" (ikuwayo) which is a phonetic representation of "イクわよ" (iku wa yo) meaning "I'm going to climax" or "I'm going to come." The use of half-width katakana and hiragana characters without diacritics suggests a more informal or casual expression.

遠野「アン!アン!アン!アン!アン!アン!アン!アン!ア、アアーン!(世界レベル)アッ…アッ…」
In this sentence, 遠野 (Tono) repeats "アン" (an) several times and then adds "アアーン" (aaan) which is described as "世界レベル" (sekai reberu) meaning "world-class" or "at a global level." The additional "アッ" (a) sounds represent breathing sounds, often used to convey excitement or arousal.

野獣「ああ、気持ちいい…。いいよぉ…ハァ、ハァ、ハァ、ハァ…」
Here, 野獣 (Yajuu) expresses satisfaction and pleasure with "ああ、気持ちいい" (aa, kimochi ii) meaning "Ah, it feels good." The elongated "よぉ" (yo) and the repeated "ハァ" (haa) sounds indicate a sense of arousal or heavy breathing.

野獣「アアッー、ウァーッ、ア、フュアッ!アァ…ォゥ、ンッ…オォン!アォン!」
The character 野獣 (Yajuu) vocalizes a series of sounds here, including "アアッー" (aa), "ウァーッ" (uaa),

"ア" (a), "フュアッ" (fyua), "アァ" (aa), "ォゥ" (ou), "ンッ" (n), "オォン" (oon), and "アォン" (aon). These vocalizations convey intense emotions, likely associated with pleasure or climax.

遠野「ウン、ウン、ウン、ウン、ウン、ウン、ウン…」
In this sentence, 遠野 (Tono) repeats "ウン" (un) several times, which is often used as an affirmative or agreement sound. The trailing "」" (quotation mark) suggests that the sentence is cut off or interrupted.

野獣「フッ!フッ!フッ!フッ!フッ、フッ、フッ、フッ…(機関車)」
The character 野獣 (Yajuu) makes repetitive "フッ" (fu) sounds, which could be interpreted as panting or heavy breathing. The mention of "機関車" (kikansha) meaning "locomotive" suggests a comparison to the sound of a train.

遠野「ウンッ!ウンッ!ウンッ!…ンッ!、パッソ(イキソ)!…センパ(イ)」
Here, 遠野 (Tono) repeats "ウンッ" (un) several times, and then adds "ンッ" (n) and "パッソ" (pahso) which is a representation of "イキそ" (ikiso) meaning "I'm about to come" or "I'm close." The following "センパ(イ)" (senpa(i)) might be a truncated form of "先輩" (senpai) meaning "senior" or "upperclassman."

野獣 「いいよ、来いよ(114514)!」
In this sentence, 野獣 (Yajuu) invites the other character by saying "いいよ、来いよ" (ii yo, koi yo) meaning "It's fine, come here." The number "114514" is mentioned in parentheses, but its significance is unclear without additional context.

遠野「ウン!ウン!ウン!」
遠野 (Tono) responds with a series of affirmative sounds represented by "ウン" (un) repeated three times.

野獣「胸にかけて胸に!アアッ!」
The character 野獣 (Yajuu) exclaims "胸にかけて胸に" (mune ni kakete mune ni) meaning "Over the chest, on the chest!" followed by "アアッ" (aa) expressing a sound of pleasure or excitement.

遠野「ウーン…」
遠野 (Tono) responds with a prolonged "ウーン" (uun) sound, indicating a contemplative or uncertain mood.

※胸を越えて枕や顔にかかってしまい、若干顔を曇らせる野獣
The character 野獣 (Yajuu) mentions

that something (presumably bodily fluid) goes beyond the chest and affects the face, causing a slight change in expression.

名前:

メール欄:

内容:

文字色

File: